My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has both the uconnect system (bluetooth) from the factory, NOT installed after the fact, and also has the security and cargo convenience group. basically, if the buttons on the left side of your steering wheel look EXACTLY like this:

than you can possibly help me.

i know i'm asking a lot, but i need the part number for that module. i know, i know, i'm a dealer, right? well, chrysler's system literally points to about 10 different part numbers, and i'm pretty good with this stuff and can't figure out which is correct. there are many different cars that use that module, but they all have different buttons there and they don't put pictures in the parts program, so i can't see which is which. a call to chrysler's engineer department can take a few weeks to get a response.

if anyone is willing to go out to their car and pull theirs out and see if there is a part number on the back of it, i would be eternily grateful. i can provide detailed illustrations on exactly how to remove it directly from chrysler's system, which does involve removing the driver's side airbag. if anyone is willing to help, please let me know, i need this part number asap!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts