My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Nope not me............will post questions when some will come up that's for sure............

·
Registered
91 Posts
Since buying my compass rallye sport I have seen a few other jeeps, mostly patriots, that I liked alot. For a split second I thought man I should have got that instead. Then I look at my Jeep and decided .. no, I love my jeep. Its way cooler. haha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Recently my Girlfriend told me she wanted to buy a Jeep Compass 2.4 2009, when I heard this I was like noooooooooooo, they are ugly and the reviews I had seen were not good.

Well my good lady bought it anyway..............and I have to say I love it, It is a fantastic drive, after it looking initially strange I have grown to think its a great looking vehicle, I have to say the reviews I have read are mostly rubbish, I have drove it now for a few weeks and I have absolutely loved every minute.

It is very affordable, extremely comfortable and performs very well, decent millage too..............whats not to like ?

·
Registered
656 Posts
A bit like preaching to the converted . . .
I LOVE MY JEEP.
Well designed, well built, well . . . what more can I say, the car is practically perfect in every way . . . missing very little, like maybe a locking glove box, and towing hooks or tie down points for when I carry my canoe on the roof.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, I had seen alot of compass bashing on the web, so it was refreshing to see so many people enjoy the jeep.

A very minor criticism, would be the gear stick looks a little cheap, other than that I love it.

I also noticed that it really does turn heads, when Im driving along the street I notice alot of people staring, testiment to fact that its also great to look at.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Danielst1981

Yeah I would say that seems a little heavy on fuel, my 2009 compass does 32 miles to the gallon in the city, so yeah it seems like you are not gettin the mileage you should be, 3.78 litres in a gallon incase you want to work yours out. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah i guess it also depends your size of engine also, mine is the 2.4 petrol, it actually gets better city milleage than my 05 plate mini convertible ha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Danielst1981

Well im from Scotland so air conditioning isnt really a needed over here, considering its freezing most of the time ha

Suppose it depends on the cost of the fuel also, at the moment we pay around 89p per litre :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
I see activity here

I feel I might introduce my self here. My name is Kate, I'm a newbie here, someone told me that i might find some good information here so... basically that's why I'm here, and for any good advice i might get also... hope to have good time here

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Purk.........you say your name is Kate and in your PC it state that you're a man.................which one ????*' cause you're about to go away...........who ever you might be !!!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
:confused: I don't know why people think the Compass is just wrong to be a Jeep. Why is there a Caddy pickup truck? Have you taken a close look at the Ford Flex? Flex looks like a stretch Mini to me. How about the Nissan Cube those windows look like glass from old TV sets.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts