My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to by my first jeep and I love the compass. I can't seem to get a dealer to work with me on price. So I was wondering if anyone knows somebody that can hook me up with the employee friends discount?

Thank you for your help.

I can't wait to own a compass:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
I don't know about the discount that you are referring to, but a good down payment should be an incentive for them to get a deal going for you. Really, if you have any credit score at all it would seem that they would be "In Glee" to make any sale at all. I hope that you get your Compass, and I predict that you will like it very well. Maybe someone else can help out with your question about the employee friends discount? I hope to see you here again soon with pictures of your new Jeep Compass.:D Welcome to the Forum!

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
All discounts are regional so you should tell us a bit more about you and maybe we would be able to help here..................consider yourself welcome to this forum...............

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeepster2,

Thanks, I hope I will have some pics soon. The dealers only seem to be giving the cashback from the manufacturer, other than that they are not budging. Unless you have a cash for clunker vehicle.

Hopefully I can find a good deal soon:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
As I understand it, you can now get a cash for clunkers offer, and you dont even have to own a clunker.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
They are desperate to sell you..............any incentives is a good one these days for them.....please be careful on some catches out there...............

My 2 cents.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts