My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<2400 and an injector goes? Not impressed. Out in the sticks with no cell phone, should have been sighting moose, instead listening to "ding, ding, ding" of the check engine light, and hoping the (rough running) Compass makes it back to civilization. Meanwhile, my 9 y.o. chevy p.u., which never needed warranty work, is sitting home in the driveway. Now I got a loaner Focus till at least tomorrow. That got over 103k and seems to run just fine. Mmm...

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
<2400 and an injector goes? Not impressed. Out in the sticks with no cell phone, should have been sighting moose, instead listening to "ding, ding, ding" of the check engine light, and hoping the (rough running) Compass makes it back to civilization. Meanwhile, my 9 y.o. chevy p.u., which never needed warranty work, is sitting home in the driveway. Now I got a loaner Focus till at least tomorrow. That got over 103k and seems to run just fine. Mmm...
What year?

Did a Moose sneak up and crap in your gas?

I have never had one fail nor heard of one going. All my other vehicles have had 200k or more on them as does my WJ Grand with 259k on it.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
It's a 2012.

Ya, that'd be my luck.
Ok, Hmmm, have a look around under hood.

Any citris fruit scent?
Orange is good but Lemon is a no no.

cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts