My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
More info and pics of light ar please. How dis you run wiring, where you mounted switch etc...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More info and pics of light ar please. How dis you run wiring, where you mounted switch etc...
Will make a post for that this weekend. Will make a video of it on my Instagram. There’s already a post about the roof rack on my Instagram!

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Compass North Altitude
45 Posts
225/65r17. And they do rub. I was told they wouldn’t but now I’ve realized they do.
Try a levelling kit or spacers.. I stuck with the 225/55r18s since I have the 18 inch rim and I got all terrain tires n threw away the garbage stock continental tires. Got a 1.5 inch levelling kit by Daystar since I have the Jeep Compass Altitude. Now it really looks like a baby Grand Cherokee! And drives more like a Jeep rather than the soccer mom stock feel. Very smooth for muddy and rocky terrain. Now she jus gives er!

·
Registered
1 Posts
With mud, it even looks better. Always liked Jeep companies cars and most beautiful and desired were jeeps with open-top, to be exactly Wrangler models. It all started when I was 5 or 6 years old and my parents bought me a toy model for this car. How happy and amazed I was, that impact influenced me to purchase one in the future, red color of course. Will try to make more photos on Instagram with this toy for big boys and for sure will use igautolike.com services to boost up my page. People need to know what is good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts