My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this video the other day and was wondering if anyone else has tried this:

I am assuming that the cars computer would need to be programed to fully accept the new cluster? Any ideas on how this could be done or how much the dealer would charge?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I believe another member did the upgrade. The only issue he got hung up on was the odometer if I recall.

·
Registered
154 Posts
There is a place in New York called United Radio, and they will change the odometer setting for you. I did this with my cluster upgrades in my 2 Mustangs with them. Ask for Bob.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe another member did the upgrade. The only issue he got hung up on was the odometer if I recall.

I figured that would be the main issue with something like this. I suppose the dealer would have to do copy the mileage over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
176 Posts

I figured that would be the main issue with something like this. I suppose the dealer would have to do copy the mileage over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am that person and I am still trying to get it to work. The dealership is checking now, found one I can trust. Might take Jim up on his offer to call this guy out of new York.

Been a pain otherwise

·
Registered
154 Posts
Let me know how it goes. It was some years ago he did the digital clusters for me in the past, and everyone on the Mustang forums used them. He was quite helpful. Assuming he is still there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts