My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

So i have searched around and could not figure out where to find the interior fuse box for the 2017 MP. I am not referring to the one in the engine bay, nor the one in the cargo area. I am searching for the one that is supposed to be under the dash board somewhere. I removed the panel from the passenger sides left foot area below the dash but could not see anything.

According to the manual, "Interior Fuses: The interior fuse panel is located in the passenger compartment on the left side dash panel under the instrument panel".

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello,

So i have searched around and could not figure out where to find the interior fuse box for the 2017 MP. I am not referring to the one in the engine bay, nor the one in the cargo area. I am searching for the one that is supposed to be under the dash board somewhere. I removed the panel from the passenger sides left foot area below the dash but could not see anything.

According to the manual, "Interior Fuses: The interior fuse panel is located in the passenger compartment on the left side dash panel under the instrument panel".

Any help would be appreciated.
That sounds like it should be on the drivers side which would be the left side of the passenger compartment in the US.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts