My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the mystical interior fuse box is? It makes reference in the manual about it being in the passenger compartment, but I can only find the engine bay and rear panel.

Any help is appreciated :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Under the driver's side knee panel. Here's a diagram which is not in the owner's manual (like wtf...) but matches the fuse numbering for the interior fuses as listed in the manual.

To access the fuse box you need to remove the knee panel, open the door and there's the side panel which just pops off once you get a good grip or a trim tool behind it, there's a couple screws there and then theres a couple screws at the bottom of the knee panel, the knee panel is held in with some plastic clips, reach under the steering wheel gap and give it a yank, you'll also have unplug the headlight switch once the panel is loose.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Side panel

Knee panel screws at the bottom

Here's below the steering wheel where you can give it a yank.

Don't have a picture of the screws behind the side panel because I'm just in a parking lot and didn't wanna look weird pulling it off. I have to finish the wiring for my dash cam this weekend, I'll take better pictures of the process and post a how to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts