My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone !
I'm new to this forum so I apologize if this should have been posted somewhere else.
Alright I have two things if like to ask.
I have a new 2014 Jeep Compass Latitude, absolutely love it (and tired of being told it's not a Jeep ! But I digress)
1. This is the first Jeep I've had. Came from a Nissan Sentra. Stupid question but in my Sentra when I took the key out of the ignition the interior lights would come on, safety feature I guess. This never happens with my Jeep. The lights come on when I open the door just fine but is that just something that Jeep doesn't do or can I just simply not figure this out ?
2. Does anyone else have a rattling noise when they are siting at lights or totally stopped in traffic ? I have an automatic and it sounds like when you have change rattling or a cd rattling in a glove box. I've checked everything and sometimes it does it sometimes it doesn't. Does anyone else have this ? Thought I'd see if this is common or if I need to go back to the dealership to have it checked out.
So thanks for any help or input. Like I said I am in love with my Jeep, couldn't be happier to have one it's just a blast to drive !

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good evening everyone !
I'm new to this forum so I apologize if this should have been posted somewhere else.
Alright I have two things if like to ask.
I have a new 2014 Jeep Compass Latitude, absolutely love it (and tired of being told it's not a Jeep ! But I digress)
1. This is the first Jeep I've had. Came from a Nissan Sentra. Stupid question but in my Sentra when I took the key out of the ignition the interior lights would come on, safety feature I guess. This never happens with my Jeep. The lights come on when I open the door just fine but is that just something that Jeep doesn't do or can I just simply not figure this out ?
2. Does anyone else have a rattling noise when they are siting at lights or totally stopped in traffic ? I have an automatic and it sounds like when you have change rattling or a cd rattling in a glove box. I've checked everything and sometimes it does it sometimes it doesn't. Does anyone else have this ? Thought I'd see if this is common or if I need to go back to the dealership to have it checked out.
So thanks for any help or input. Like I said I am in love with my Jeep, couldn't be happier to have one it's just a blast to drive !
ok hi and hello i ot a 2014 as well and it is a real Jeep been proving People wron this hole time manly my twin bro who has a 05 Wrangler and the Thing about ur rattling noise clean ur hole Jeep out i mean everything and check and see if that help i had some Change fall where the arm rest is at and i had the rattling noise as well and that stoped it but it wont hurt to have it checked out cause it under warranty stil

·
Registered
435 Posts
That's not something your vehicle is set up to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts