My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a 2015 Latitude there is a space under the speedometer (on the left) for an LED read out. Its always blank. Is this space reserved for options that may come with the Limited models? On the right side under the tach it displays odometer, trip 1 and 2, and outside temp.

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
On a 2015 Latitude there is a space under the speedometer (on the left) for an LED read out. Its always blank. Is this space reserved for options that may come with the Limited models? On the right side under the tach it displays odometer, trip 1 and 2, and outside temp.
I have the same on mine I have a sport that spot is for like the elec compass stuff for the radio and other stuff

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is yours a Limited? I think that space may be used for the Limited models only.

·
Super Moderator
534 Posts
That space is for the EVIC Electronic Vehicle Information Center, not all vehicles have them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! You and Reddawg have helped a lot of people on this forum with your Compass experience and knowledge. You've got me convinced to add a lift.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I try to help when I can tyler is my go to guy lol but we help with what we know or how to look up anymore questions just ask

1 - 7 of 7 Posts