My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting rid of my 2014 Compass and getting a 2018 Altitude. Noticed there was no owners manual in the glove box of the 2018. Figured the dealer took it out for safe keeping, but the salesman said "he thought" there was no printed copy and you accessed it through the display.

Is this true? Did you 2018 owners get a printed copy?

If you got a printed copy, I'll make sure the dealer gives me one. Otherwise I'll probably download and print. Thanks for any replies.

·
Registered
109 Posts
My 2019 Sport has a large one...in a nice cloth binder.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I keep it in the pocket in the passenger seat back due to the size. Check the seat pockets.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Yeah my 2017.5 (Basically a 2018 model for all intents and purposes) came with a paperback owners manual book in a cloth case. I'd assume yours should have one as well. It is not accessible through the radio/screen but it is available for viewing and download online.

·
Super Moderator
111 Posts
It should come with a printed "2018 Compass User Guide" in a cloth case, it is over 300 pages.

There is also a "2018 Compass Owner's Manual", but your Jeep didn't come with a printed copy, but you can download it from the Mopar website here: Official Mopar Site, it is over 500 pages.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I usually get them from ebay....this one is available for only $10.95 and free shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts