My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ciao from milan!! i've found this fantastic forum searching something to make an upgrade to audio system of my black crd limited compass.
Ofcourse now i'm looking here every day to see what's new about our jeep. Ciao max

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ciao...here in itally i think 100% of compass are crd....just because diesel is cheaper (petrol cost like chianti!!!!) and the value of the car remain higher then the 2.4 verison. ciao max

·
Registered
362 Posts
Diesel is a little more expensive than petrol (gasoline) here. It's cheaper to buy milk than gas.

North Americans are addicted to oil, I can't wait for more hybrids & diesel-powered cars. I like this car but it's not a good fit for a family: http://www.ZENNCars.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
..in italy too. you can count hybrid or electric cars with the fingers of your hands..thats for many reasons. The first one is that money counts more then the ecology...Here the zero pollution car are like "star wars" . but now thanks God something is changing. for example now you've to pay to reach the milan city center (to keep low the number of cars and pollution level down , as in london), the new diesel are equipped with a filter that limits the level of dust (diesel pollution emission i don't know how translate it) biodiesel is a reality in north europe.... we'll see....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts