My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I went to the dealership yesterday to see about getting financing. It went so well that we drove home in a new Jeep Compass :lol: . They only had the one left so we took it. It is a Limited 4x2 (power windows, locks, cruise, tilt, air, heated leather) with the CVT2 in the Khaki color. Not exactly what I was after as far as options and color, but all is well. I knew that I would not be able to wait to get one built and delivered :roll: , so we went with what was there. Now I need to get some bungee straps to secure cargo in the back and all will be great. We are soooo excited. This our first brand new vehicle and we can't wait to show it off to our family and friends. :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome! You got FWD, eh? Well you're from BC, so you probably don't need 4x4 like I do in Saskatchewan. I believe we had a record snowfall for the month of November. We already have lots of snow and technically it's not even winter!

Stick around, there are lots of great people here and the forum is growing daily.

·
Registered
23 Posts
nice purchase

welcome to the club and congratulations. I know how you feel, enjoy. This vehicle is great and I don't care what others might say. I've had mine for about 2 weeks and I'm still excited about it. A pleasure to drive. :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
congrats dude. I wish I could have found something close to what we wanted. Oh well when the order gets here it will be saweeeet!

Enjoy your ride!!! 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts