My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all our friends in this Forum.......

These are precious time in our lives and we need to spend it with our love ones, although we hear it seems negative news throughout the year, we must take a step back to appreciate what we have and wish the best to our love one and close friends.

So to all of you and your families.............. a very Merry X-Mass and all the best in the coming year and may 2011 bring Peace on Earth finally!

Joyeux Noel et Bonne Année à tous et toutes et que 2011 vous amène santé et prospérité et surtout la Paix sur Terre.

Dan,

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Very well said Ffl! Wishing everyone here and their families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, healthy New Year!!! Hope to see everyone back here in 2011!!! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
66 Posts
These are precious time in our lives and we need to spend it with our love ones, although we hear it seems negative news throughout the year, we must take a step back to appreciate what we have and wish the best to our love one and close friends.
Amen to this. I had a tough year due to ill health, but thank god things are looking up for me, so these words mean a lot.

"Nollaig Shona Daoibh"

You have a Happy Christmas.

Raff.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Merry Christmas to all!!!! Please be safe!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts