My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi My hazzard lights button has stopped working. The panel with hazard lights , ESC switch and headlamp leveling switch has stopped working . It started flickering then just stopped . Can anyone advise please thanks Carie

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Locate and check the respective fuse is good for that. If anything was done prior to the flickering the circuit may be disconnected or power is shorted out which would blow a fuse. You'll have to reference you manuals for that info as its specific to your year.

Trip to the dealer or Auto Electric spleciality shop.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tripplec I have located the fuse box under the bonnet however the book does not describe which fuse I am looking for . There is no fuse linked to either hazard lights or ESC or beam adjuster which are all on the same circuit.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
There is a fuse panel also in the cab usually near the OBDII connector on the drivers side. We're left hand drive but this is all in the owner manual. As per my sign I have much earlier year so the electrical is not the same. There are usually markings on the cover and near the power distribution units. Some library's have online links to subscribed auto repair manuals such as Chilton.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a fuse panel also in the cab usually near the OBDII connector on the drivers side. We're left hand drive but this is all in the owner manual. As per my sign I have much earlier year so the electrical is not the same. There are usually markings on the cover and near the power distribution units. Some library's have online links to subscribed auto repair manuals such as Chilton.
Still cant find fuse box have removed panels beside OBDII NO FUSE BOX getting desperate

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Owners manual or ask the dealer to show you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts