My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Jeep Compass Black Look Concept Set to Debut: Geneva Motor Show Preview

Heading to the upcoming 2012 Geneva Motor Show is a concept Jeep Compass that is “production-intent” according to Jeep Europe. Those familiar with Jeep products might find this Black Look concept Compass strangely similar to the 2012 Mopar Jeep Compass True North – save the different wheels and paint job.

An all-new black exterior along with glossy black step pads, and 18-inch gloss black wheels give this Compass its name. The dark black accents cover the grille, bumpers and trim, fog light surround, and side mirrors. Even the headlights have gotten some dark black painted accents inside the housing.

“UConnect multimedia navigation and infotainment system with Bluetooth UConnect Phone and 9-speaker premium Boston Acoustics sound system deliver maximum comfort, information and entertainment on board.” Jeep’s European division says about the interior. Other interior accessories include leather seats, front and rear bright sill covers.

Powering the Compass is a 2.2L turbo diesel engine with 163-hp and 237 lb-ft of torque combined with a Freedom Drive permanent all-wheel drive.

Article Found At: Jeep Compass Black Look Concept Set to Debut: Geneva Motor Show Preview | AutoGuide.com News

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice looking "murdered" out Compass. The glossy touches are sharp along with the projector headlights. Don't even see those on the Cherokee.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Very very nice, definitely a sweet Compass for sure! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
278 Posts
Powering the Compass is a 2.2L turbo diesel engine with 163-hp and 237 lb-ft of torque combined with a Freedom Drive permanent all-wheel drive that provides a combined city and highway fuel efficiency of 40.6 miles per US gallon (5.79 L/100 km; 48.8 mpg-imp)

uugggghhh i would kill for this motor and gas mileage! Hopefully sometime soon the US will finally have the diesel motor. I like the rims too.

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Looking more closely, it looks like the wheels are the exact ones from my old Fiat Bravo (don't remember them being so flat in shape though, and they're 4 stud), 18's but painted gloss black - nice re-use if so!

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
cool, look forward to seeing it

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
All Black Edition

I took delivery of my 'All Black' at the beginning of Dec 2012 and I love it.

I had it back in for mud flaps to be fitted and I put black wind deflectors on front and rear windows, it looks a treat. Problems? none really, everything worked fine although the bluetooth is problematic and cornering is sloppy so I need to get a strut brace for the front suspension, anyone know if there is such a beast?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Freakin' nice!! I would have loved to see in a matte charcoal gray as the new Hyundai Veloster Turbo!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yay the silver one looks exactly like mine! I have the black option on mine! I'm planning on changing out the headlights though for some HID's, and also figuring out how to smoke out my tail lights!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts