My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everyone, I modded my Jeep Compass just a little bit, but wanted to know what you all thought about it. :giggle:

At first, I thought I would shorten it up a little bit and make a 2 door out of it.:eyebrows: I liked it at first, but it is kinda cramped and short of space. I attached a pic at the bottom.

So, then I decided I would perhaps stretch it a bit and add extra seating for my friends and family for trips. I like it much better as far as space goes, but it is harder to park now. :( Again, picture attached of it at the bottom.

What do you guys think? Which do you like better? :dunno:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Definitely the stretch Compass FTW, that just looks cool! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
i like the truck behind you with the 30 foot bed. bet that thing can haul a ton of crap
I didn't even notice that the first time, wasn't looking through the windows haha, but I bet you're right!

- Cherokee

·
Registered
31 Posts
Okay everyone, I modded my Jeep Compass just a little bit, but wanted to know what you all thought about it. :giggle:

At first, I thought I would shorten it up a little bit and make a 2 door out of it.:eyebrows: I liked it at first, but it is kinda cramped and short of space. I attached a pic at the bottom.

So, then I decided I would perhaps stretch it a bit and add extra seating for my friends and family for trips. I like it much better as far as space goes, but it is harder to park now. :( Again, picture attached of it at the bottom.

What do you guys think? Which do you like better? :dunno:
There goes your factory warranty buddy lol..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts