My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Jeep Compass Eco friendly and gets rebate!

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  mcatenacci 
Rachel_waddell said:
Well all you Canadian Compass owners may be interested in this the Jeep Compass is considered an Eco friendly car and qualifies for 1000 rebate... oh wait only if you bought it after March 20... I am soo mad about thsi because I think it should qualifiy to all 2007 models. I'm sorry did they suddenly change their production methods from March 19 to March 20. No so why would your car, my car or any of these 2007 models that qualify for this rebate be justified. Here is the link http://www.tc.gc.ca/programs/Environmen ... coauto.htm Let me know if anyone finds a loop hole I am writing to my local paper.

:evil:
It only qualifies if you have the 5 Speed Manual Transmission or the Smaller 2.0L Engine.

Jeep Compass
Rebate: $1000
2.4 L, 4 cylinder
5-Speed Manual
CFCR = 8.2 L/100 km

Jeep Compass
Rebate: $1000
2.0 L, 4 cylinder
Continuously Variable Transmission
CFCR = 8.3 L/100 km

I had a similar issue with Chrysler when I boght my 2002 Neon. It had a 5 Year 100000 Km Power Terrain Warranty. 2 months after I bought it Chrysler changed the Power Terrain Warranty for 2002 Models to 7 Years 115000 Km. I complained numerous times but Chrysler didn't care. It's the same thing because Chrysler really should have applied that Warranty to all 2002 models not just the ones that were bought after some arbitrary date.

:!:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.