My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who don't know the 2007 Compass Gear Shift Knob says "Jeep" on it. The 2008 Compass Gear Shift Knob is blank.

I got this email from my Jeep dealer today:

"the 07 knob is 15$, whereas the 08 knob is 90$ ?? I will order the 07 knob to find out if it works but I'm afraid they may be quite different parts."

This is for a Jeep Compass but I would think that the knob should fit on the Patriot too?

It's also in Candian $.

:!:

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
For what I know, the '08 Patriot gear knob still says "Jeep," just like the Compass. Before I got the Compass, I did the "360" view online, and the interior of these two vehicles is remarkably similar. My partner works at a Jeep dealership, and drove a Patriot, and the shifter is the same???

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cherokee said:
For what I know, the '08 Patriot gear knob still says "Jeep," just like the Compass. Before I got the Compass, I did the "360" view online, and the interior of these two vehicles is remarkably similar. My partner works at a Jeep dealership, and drove a Patriot, and the shifter is the same???
No the 2008s don't say "Jeep" anymore. The Patriots never said "Jeep".

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Well that is just a bummer! Glad I got mine when I did. It's bad enough it only says Compass in one place. I really liked it on the rocker panels like in the concept.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts