My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Jeep Compass of the Month: August 2011

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  BeDevil79 
#1 ·
Welcome to the Jeep Compass Of The Month Contest for August 2011!

Congratulations to previous months winner: mowgli - you can view his Jeep Compass here.

Members have until August 25th to post up pictures of their Jeep Compass. After August 25th this thread will be closed for new submissions thread with a redirect to a new thread where members can vote for the COTM (Compass Of The Month) of their choice. On September 1st your votes will decide the winner for Jeep Compass Of The Month for August!!

Winners of the contest will have their Jeep Compass displayed on MyJeepCompass.com for the month of August!! As well winners will receive a *FREE* set of 2 MyJeepCompass.com Forum stickers for their Jeep Compass!

Click here for the Official Description and Rules of the Contest

Best of luck to all entries! :)

#2 ·
If I'm the only submission, maybe I'll get more than 1 vote and win by default? :)

Some new pics from a recent trip to Mont Tremblant, plus others...

Attachments

#4 ·
Thanks CompassMike, let's wait and see! :)

I'm surprised the vote isn't more popular, it seems to be so on other Jeep forums (but I'm not a member of those!)

#6 ·
Excellent, thanks again CompassMike! :spinning:

It's an empty victory when there's no competition, but I'll take it because BlackNightling, ThunderSS and mowgli were sitting out after winning :)

Maybe it should be mandatory to be included in the vote, and then mandatory to vote in the poll?! :dunno:

I didn't receive my first batch of stickers yet, but when I do I'll add them (in the rear quarter lights if they fit?) and post up a pic or two! I'll PM my address again so I have a backup pair, thanks!

PS I'll be back in December when its all covered in snow!

:jeep:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.