My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Jeep Compass Of The Month Contest for July 2011!

Congratulations to previous months winner: Thunderss - you can view his Jeep Compass here.

Members have until July 23rd to post up pictures of their Jeep Compass. After July 23rd this thread will be closed for new submissions thread with a redirect to a new thread where members can vote for the COTM (Compass Of The Month) of their choice. On August 1st your votes will decide the winner for Jeep Compass Of The Month for July!!

Winners of the contest will have their Jeep Compass displayed on MyJeepCompass.com for the month of August!! As well winners will receive a *FREE* set of 2 MyJeepCompass.com Forum stickers for their Jeep Compass!

Click here for the Official Description and Rules of the Contest

Best of luck to all entries! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
July Entry- High Plains Drifter 2011 Compass 4x4

I would like to enter my 2011 Jeep Compass for the July contest.

My son and I took my 4x4 2011 Blackberry Pearl Compass (automatic) on a research trip through the High Plains of ND, MT, SD, NE, WY, and KS. She performed admirably on an assortment of dirt roads and steep grades, even forded a couple of small creeks--and she's not trail-rated. My Compass is a REAL JEEP! Here she is on the "road" heading to Castle Rock, a spire of Niobrara chalk in Gove County, Kansas

Here is "Pearl" as she takes on a road in the Little Missouri River badlands in North Dakota.

She faithfully carried all our essential gear such as topographic maps and beer!

I have more pictures at http://www.myjeepcompass.com/forums/members/blackberry-albums-2011-compass-high-plains.html

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ok SO the compass got some love over the month of June i actually won 2nd place best dodge in a truck/car expo. proud of the little compass that can! and here are some new pics the first one is from the show

Painted rims satin black
8mm spacers in front and rear.

debadged front hood and debadged rear lift gate

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Those are some cool pics Blackberry, nice to see you enjoying some fun in your Compass, that's what it's meant for! And nice lookin' ride zacman, congrats on your placing at the expo, that's awesome! I'm sure the badge on the liftgate is the same as all the others to take off, but what about the one in front, how is that one held on?

- Cherokee

·
Registered
222 Posts
Those are some cool pics Blackberry, nice to see you enjoying some fun in your Compass, that's what it's meant for! And nice lookin' ride zacman, congrats on your placing at the expo, that's awesome! I'm sure the badge on the liftgate is the same as all the others to take off, but what about the one in front, how is that one held on?

- Cherokee
they are all held on the same only problem is you will have minor dents after you take it off / you will still see jeep it's wierd i wetsanded and polished and i can still see it i think the paint has faded in general hard to tell
but when you push down on it all the time when you close it it leave an impression in the metal

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have some new bits on the car so I'll try again this month, now Thunderss has to sit out :)

New stuff includes:

• Hidden Hitch class II receiver
  • SportRack Super EZ bike carrier
  • iPad 2 with headrest/front dash mount
  • Magellan GPS
  • Short Antenna

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
No-one's asked so I will, where's the poll? :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
fail

·
Registered
176 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts