My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Jeep Compass Of The Month Contest for June 2011!

Congratulations to previous months winner: BlackNightling - you can view his Jeep Compass here.

Members have until June 23rd to post up pictures of their Jeep Compass. After June 23rd this thread will be closed for new submissions thread with a redirect to a new thread where members can vote for the COTM (Compass Of The Month) of their choice. On July 1st your votes will decide the winner for Jeep Compass Of The Month for June!!

Winners of the contest will have their Jeep Compass displayed on MyJeepCompass.com for the month of July!! As well winners will receive a *FREE* set of 2 MyJeepCompass.com Forum stickers for their Jeep Compass!

Click here for the Official Description and Rules of the Contest

Best of luck to all entries! :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
C'mon ya'll! I can think of several people that should put their ride up on here. :eyebrows:

I wonder, will the previous month's nominees be automatically entered into this month's contest or will they have to submit again? :dunno:

Good luck to all the entrants this month!:spinning:

·
Registered
10 Posts
My Compass is like a 4x4 backpack for all my fun gear!

Ive had my new Compass since mid April; I traded in my 2007 Jeep Compass Limited. Ive enjoyed using its new found trail rated off road capability. Im also pleased with the luxury updates on the interior.
This Jeep Compass suites my active lifestyle very well.

I plan to add a K&N air intake system as soon as they have one for the 2011 Compass

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'll be voting for your Compass, Thunderss - nice update to the wheels :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ok, here's my 2011 North 4x4 :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some nice submissions so far!! Keep them coming!

And don't be afraid to post 2 or 3 pictures - will probably give you a better chance of winning

·
Registered
176 Posts
C'mon ya'll! We need more submissions to provide some competition! Post up those :pics:! Whether your Jeep is dirty or clean, black or white, skinny tires or fat, we don't discriminate! :)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Agreed ^^^^! We have some really sharp looking rides in here so lets see some more submissions!!!

- Cherokee

·
Registered
10 Posts
More pics of my Trail Rated Compass

Here are a few more pics of my rolling Jeep backpack.
Ive included a few pics of the painted parts under the hood; thanks to senior member Shecky for the inspiration with the painted engine cover etc.

Factory Options:
Trail Rated Off Road Freedom Drive II
Trailer Tow Prep group
Full Size spare tire
Security & Convenience group
430 touch screen stereo
Boston Acoustics 9 spkr system
U Connect

Parts painted:
engine cover & fuse box cover: Duplicolor spray paint.
front skid plate: Duplicolor spray
factory rims: Duplicolor paint and Clearcoat for rims
brake calipers: Duplicolor Brake caliper paint kit [red] does not match the paint oops! no big deal.....
Aftermarket Parts:
chrome mirror covers
stainless door sill guards
mopar trailer hitch
Mopar roof cross members
Thule Atlantis 1800 Cargo Box

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Under hood painted parts

In my last post I was limited to 5 pic attachments. So, here are the other pics I had intended to include.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just added some 235/60/16 on Unique Series 42 16x8 +12 wheels.. and a custom 2.5inch Dynamax catback with dual exit :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Okay, we have 4 contestants so far. :confused: We need to get some more entries all up in this piece so that this can become more interesting. I think some of the guys from last month needs to re-enter for June!

C'mon fellow Compassers! Post your pics, new or old, clean or dirty, black or white, factory or modded!

We don't discriminate, we just want more to rate! :jeep:

·
Registered
13 Posts
08 Compass

2008 Jeep Compass
2.4 liter 4x4 Orange
18,000 miles

All the stuff I have done to the compass
Black Rallye Kit installed
Rallye bumper mounted lights
Rallye badges