My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Jeep Compass Of The Month Contest for March/April 2012!

Congratulations to previous months winner: tbsoundarts - you can view his Jeep Compass here.

Members have until April 22nd to post up pictures of their Jeep Compass. After April 22nd this thread will be closed for new submissions thread with a redirect to a new thread where members can vote for the COTM (Compass Of The Month) of their choice. On May 1st your votes will decide the winner for Jeep Compass Of The Month for March/April!!

Winners of the contest will have their Jeep Compass displayed on MyJeepCompass.com for the month of April!! As well winners will receive a *FREE* set of 2 MyJeepCompass.com Forum stickers for their Jeep Compass!

Click here for the Official Description and Rules of the Contest

Best of luck to all entries! :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thanx! I have a few more snow pics floating around the forum of when I drove in 13in of snow.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Frustrating isn't it?! I'm not going to submit until I've made some mods in the summer, I don't get votes when I do anyway!! :(

I won't say good luck, looks like you already got it! :)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Surely guys/gals we have some other folks who want in on the fun, let's see some more submissions!!! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
52 Posts
how can I apply for the next ? :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
The thread is not created yet I think... I can wait.. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I will post them as soon as I get my SRT seats :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Me and my silver "tank" ready to hit the road

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yours looks great Jose! Phat! I think I saw it at the track the other day...or maybe that was a post on this forum.... lol.. looks friggin beastly!

btw, can you really drive around with no front plates??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here in Quebec we only have a plate in the back :)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
We do need to get this rolling again. How about this, now that June is almost over, I will start a thread on July 1? The first of every month we will have a new thread and we can accept submissions until the 15th of the month and then it will get turned over to the vote and the winner announced on the last day of the month. I don't want to see this contest go bust! :(

- Cherokee

·
Registered
193 Posts
I don't wanna see it go bust either, maybe members need alittle more incentive to catch their interest.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts