My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flybynight_x1 said:
Would be nice if the stats were broken down by city state.
You know I have yet to see another Compass on the road here!!
Yikes, that's a tall order. I can't help you there 8)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Webmaster said:
flybynight_x1 said:
Would be nice if the stats were broken down by city state.
You know I have yet to see another Compass on the road here!!
Yikes, that's a tall order. I can't help you there 8)

LOL ohh well /wink

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm from Jersey and I've had my Compass since late August. Over the summer I saw one or two in my town, but recently I've been seeing them much more frequently - at least one or two sightings a day.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've only seen one other person driving a Compass and it was a Light Khaki. I would expect more sales as the popularity increases as well as the gas prices.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've yet to see anyone cruising around in a Compass. I've seen them on dealers lots a few times, but not driving around.

·
Registered
24 Posts
here in winnipeg bought my compass july 16th as a bday present to me; and as a replacement to my aging 95 civic 5spd. dealership had three compasses (salesman tried to sell me one that was already sold...lol...oh well...it was north edition too and the only difference from mine is that it had the BA speakers....so i'm gonna to install a new sound system soon) at least i got a discount for all the confussion. i went for a cruise today and drove around the dealership and the compasses i saw were all sold ...and there are ton of new ones to replace them. i see the compass everywhere here. the compass is the best deal from what the dealership offered me....compass was the only one 8 inches from the ground, has 4 wheel drive....gets better milage then my last car (2005 pacifica ) but has ton of room (not as much as the pac but loads more then the civic) so the compass is perfect for camping, driving to the beach and tackling black ice, and snow banks and still is reasonable at the pumps. if only we had a way to make this thing trail rated...

·
Registered
126 Posts
I drove from Arnprior into Ottawa, parked next to 2 Compae and then went home.
Saw a total of 12 Compae (IF this is a word) in total. I know there are at least 6 in the Arnprior area

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Even if Compae is not a word, I think we should let ya' have it anyway, just for originality sake! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have a neighbor who has a compass. I have only seen about 4 compasses on our streets since I got mine almost 6 months ago. That' OK though as I like to be different! One of my near neighbors just got a GMC Terrain. It looks remarkably like a Compass except it cost near 30K.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts