My Jeep Compass Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Oops! Found 'em! There's one beside every "on" "off" icon. Now I'm starting to lose track of all of them. I'm still missing some of the numbered ones.
Look in the center console, inside bottom edge of the rear hatch for starters.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have the larger, color instrument cluster and it was there. I don't know if the Willy's Grille appears anywhere in the black and white cluster.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Not sure if I sound stupid, but it seems that the rear cargo area has an extra 5 to 6 inches worth of depth. If you pick up the rear cover and tuck it down below where the spare tire would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not sure if I sound stupid, but it seems that the rear cargo area has an extra 5 to 6 inches worth of depth. If you pick up the rear cover and tuck it down below where the spare tire would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes rear cargo floor can be adjusted down unless you have the FS spare then that will eat that all up!

·
Super Moderator
1,716 Posts
I thought this might be an easter egg of sorts. While cleaning the driver's side floor I noticed the irregular pattern of dots and dashes on the rubber pad for the left foot; it looks like Morse Code. I played around with it, but I can't make it translate to anything sensical.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts