My Jeep Compass Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I thought this might be an easter egg of sorts. While cleaning the driver's side floor I noticed the irregular pattern of dots and dashes on the rubber pad for the left foot; it looks like Morse Code. I played around with it, but I can't make it translate to anything sensical.
Someone mentioned they translated it to sand water river rock. Something like that.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I thought this might be an easter egg of sorts. While cleaning the driver's side floor I noticed the irregular pattern of dots and dashes on the rubber pad for the left foot; it looks like Morse Code. I played around with it, but I can't make it translate to anything sensical.
It is "Sand, snow, rivers, rocks", written in Morse code. I think SRT models have an additional column that has the codes for "road".

·
Super Moderator
1,716 Posts
It is "Sand, snow, rivers, rocks", written in Morse code. I think SRT models have an additional column that has the codes for "road".
You're right. I was reading it upside down from the drivers seat. If you read it from outside looking in, that's what it says. I shouldda thought of that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those are the microphones for the Bluetooth phone system. Much better location than in my 2014 Compass. smile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
If your Compass has Adaptive Cruise Control and have that pulled up in the center display the 'vehicle' that you are following is the back of a Willies. Offset spare tire, lights, mirrors, OD Green, and all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would anyone be willing to take the time to add to this list all of the 2018 Compass Easter Eggs?

Willy's logos:
• Inside headlight assembly (both sides)
• Inside back hatch door
• In bottom of a left rear compartment
• Large logo under driver's floor matt

• Molded gecko on plastic trim under driver's side wiper blade
• Dead pedal/drivers foot rest: morse code that translates to SAND, SNOW, RIVER, ROCKS
• Left/right upper rear molded vents that resemble American flags
• Sea serphent/loch ness monster in black lower rear window trim design
• Left bottom front windshield has a small Jeep driving upwards

41 - 53 of 53 Posts