My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to the Jasper Jeep fest again this year but It will be with a lift and new Wrangler Duratrac tires. I did very well last year so this year will be a little more fun. I was the only Compass and I got a lot of looks on the trail but I had no trouble with the trails or creek crossing I was on. So if anyone wants to meet up on labor day just sign up on line. Jasper, Ga Sheriff jeep fest.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Doesn't seem like it but I can imagine the looks you probably have gotten haha. Isn't it majority just filled with Wranglers and that's about it?!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats about all there was and the look's I got is THIS GUY IS GOING TO GET STUCK AND BLOCK THE TRAIL
No one said anything directly to me before getting on the trails but just as a backup my friend had his Wrangler in front to pull me out if need be. WE WILL SEE!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thats about all there was and the look's I got is THIS GUY IS GOING TO GET STUCK AND BLOCK THE TRAIL
No one said anything directly to me before getting on the trails but just as a backup my friend had his Wrangler in front to pull me out if need be. WE WILL SEE!
Hey at least they didn't try directing you to some soccer field :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
Main thing is you've done it before in the Compass and now you have more experience under your belt. Go through it again and tell em' to keep quiet and watch you conquer! Bring the Compass to the spot light and show them it's a force to be reckoned with ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Northstar for your support. I'll post pics and a video when I figure out how to do that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts