My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

For all the winter sports fans, I thought you might appreciate this...

With winter in full swing, Jeep has jumped on board this years sponsor list of ESPNs 13th Winter X Games going down Janaury 22nd through the 25th at Buttermilk Mountain in beautiful Aspen, Colarado. This years competition is definitely gearing up to be another hype outing with Ski and Snowboarding Superpipe, Slopestyle, and the return of Big Air! Along with Snomobile Snocross and Freestyle competitions. For a schedule of events, tv schedule, and list of riders, you can check out the 13th Winter X Homepage @ XGames.com.

In addition, ESPN will also be airing the contest via online simulcast, which you can find @ ESPN360.com.

On the go? You can also get txt updates by visiting ESPN.go.com to sign up or by txting “ACTION” to 43776.

Hope all is well and happy New Year!

Cheers,

Will

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Once again, Winter X has come and gone, and in support of this year’s Winter X Games 13, Jeep is teaming up with Rossignol to give away a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4x4 Sahara along with a sweet Rossignol ski and snowboard package!

If you're interested, you can enter @ JeepWinterSweeps.com before April 30, 2009. Best of luck to anyone who enters!

BTW- incase anyone missed the games, I strongly recommend that you check out Levi Lavalee and his insane double backflip attempt on a snowmobile on YouTube.

-Will

1 - 2 of 2 Posts