My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Anyone with a trail hawk used the Jeep wave program to get an oil change and tires rotated yet?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I remember my TrailHawk salesperson said something about 2 yrs free oil changes & more. Another post says it comes standard with some models including the TrailHawk. Checked the window sticker & it is NOT specified.
So i signed onto the Mopar.com/care & there is an application w/ payment info request @ $150/ yr !
NO THANKS! Unless it is included....have to see if there’s any paperwork in the glove box...but it does not show up as enrolled on the mopar site.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I remember my TrailHawk salesperson said something about 2 yrs free oil changes & more. Another post says it comes standard with some models including the TrailHawk. Checked the window sticker & it is NOT specified.
So i signed onto the Mopar.com/care & there is an application w/ payment info request @ $150/ yr !
NO THANKS! Unless it is included....have to see if there’s any paperwork in the glove box...but it does not show up as enrolled on the mopar site.
The dealership might have goofed. Call them and ask them to register the vehicle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, this happened to me. I had to get on live chat with Jeep Wave support to fix my Wave registration. After they updated my information, I was able to visit the Wave website in a few days.

I just dropped off my Trailhawk at the dealer and got a free rental car for the day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts