My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought a Compass today from Raceway Chrysler in Rexdale, ON.

I got a 4x2 with the power package (auto). The dealer said he will "try" to get it for me by the new year, but after reading about the delays, I'm a little worried.

Do you think I'll be waiting long?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I know for a fact that the limited version are on "hold" right now (that's what I heard from my dealer"). They're trying to meet the demand for the Sport one.

I also know for a fact that a couple of dealers have 4x2 in stock (couple of models, not much) in stock in QC right now because I check on the web for their stocks, so you might be able to have your dealer make an "exchange" with another dealer to get it faster.

As for the delay, be patient because if they decide to actually order it, it will be about 10-12 weeks.

However you might get lucky like me (I'll get mine this week instead of Feb 2007) and your dealer might receive one that pretty much ressembles the one you ordered and asks you if you want this one instead. For instance, mine will be missing the YES essentials seats fabric and will have the security package that I didn't want on my original order but hey, I'll get it this week instead of next year Feb 2007 :)

RedVortex

1 - 2 of 2 Posts