My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Just for ur awarness air pressure of ur tires

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Drmsleo 
#1 ·
Jeep compass 2019, automatic - within 3 months of purchase after the first service I noticed my car giving less milage. When to the service centre requested to have a checkup. No issues solved.
Later the same week I found that the left rear tier air pressure was 5 units higher than rest all. Repeatedly we tried to set and again after a drive of 10 kms it happened the same. The engineers worked and could not find any mistake.
I called my brother in uae, he is an automobile engineer. He told to check 2 to 3 things with my car. And the first check came positive. After the first check the service people have kept the left tiers barings tied harded than the rest. That's it the problem got solved.

But still not with God's grace I love my jeep
We go family trips within country upto 4000 kms drives one stretch. Once would love to be on road for a world trip. But this car eats a lot of fuel. If the company works on this more it will be great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.