My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Compass came with Kumo Crugen Tires. They seem like the right fit for the vehicle except they seem to have a lot of road noise. Other than that the car just turned 1k mi. today and no issues so far. Another great ride from Jeep.

·
Registered
213 Posts
It's not really helpful to say a tire brand is good or bad. Nowadays tire manufacturers are global corporations that manufacture tires in a variety of locations, and typically own several supposedly separate brands. You need to look a little deeper than just the brand name to make a useful judgement.
Kumho Crugen Premium tires generally rate okay in testing and owner reviews but aren't the highest rated either. Websites such as Tire Rack can be a useful resource.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very well put zoner99, I agree, I will give the Kumo,s credit, they did very well in the snow for an all season tire. And also do very good on rain soaked roads. No hydro planing what so ever.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My Compass came with Kumo Crugen Tires. They seem like the right fit for the vehicle except they seem to have a lot of road noise. Other than that the car just turned 1k mi. today and no issues so far. Another great ride from Jeep.
I feel my continentals are also little on the loud side. Kuhmo tires are good for the price point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts