My Jeep Compass Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Wow awesome thank you much appreciated. Picked up the new truck. Very happy so far so good. Gonna run it for a month before getting the new tires just to make sure everything is ok. Thanks again for all the info.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Okay so I finally finished so here are the updates for everyone. I got the Toyo open country AT III p225/65r17, put on a set of weathertech no drill mud flaps, windows tinted and harley windshield decal, also added TorchBeam Led bulbs hi and lo beam. Oh yeah also perminantely disable the auto start stop feature by disconnecting the battery voltage sensor cable on the main battery...

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Okay so I finally finished so here are the updates for everyone. I got the Toyo open country AT III p225/65r17, put on a set of weathertech no drill mud flaps, windows tinted and harley windshield decal, also added TorchBeam Led bulbs hi and lo beam. Oh yeah also perminantely disable the auto start stop feature by disconnecting the battery voltage sensor cable on the main battery...
let me know what you see for mileage with those, I have a set of toyo Celsius cuv tires on mine right now. I get 26 in thecity and 31 on the highway

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
let me know what you see for mileage with those, I have a set of toyo Celsius cuv tires on mine right now. I get 26 in thecity and 31 on the highway
I usually don't keep that close on eye on MPG got them for the look and the awesome traction. I will keep track via the trip computer and get back to you. So far I love them feels like I am glued to the road. Can't wait for the first snow fall.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ah nice, that unfortunately isn’t possible for me, I live on the Canadian border and have a dedicated set of wheels with winter tires for the snow and ice

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well, what I came up with is approx 28 mpg hwy, using cruise control set at 70mph. I don't do to much around town driving mostly hwy. If a get a chance I will see what I come up with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What percentage tint did you end up with?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts