My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2017 Latitude in Granite Metallic for my girl. She loves it!

Lease details: $2000 down, $280/mo for 36 months, 15K/yr mileage, $395 disposition

Attachments

·
1,117 Posts
Welcome!

Looks like you got a good deal. Leases don't work for me since I drive a lot of miles. I buy my vehicles and run them till I hit major repairs.

Friendly advice: keep an eye on your dipstick -- Tigershark/kittenfish engines use a lot of oil.

The good news is these get great fuel economy considering their size and capability.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats! that's a great deal I have been looking all over the place for a deal close to that. I searched local dealers on cars.com, gurus and autolist.com with no luck. That's a great color choice also.

Time to pay a visit to my local dealer to see what I can negotiate :).

Wish me luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We actually were going to lease a Cherokee and had no idea the new Compass even existed. There was no advertising, etc. My wife is a traveling nurse and wanted something a little more than the same Prius that ever other nurse seems to drive. We had never leased a vehicle before, but wanted to try it out. It went so smoothly I ended up leasing my 2017 Wrangler JKU in the same color!

Glad to know that we got a good deal. Since it was such a new vehicle it was hard to compare rates. Just read up on negotiating leases and negotiated the sales price before telling them that we were going to lease. It worked out pretty good!

Good luck @NorthJeep! If you happen to be in the PNW then hit Wilsonville Jeep/Ram!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts