My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My name is Richard, I have a 2018 jeep compass trailhawk spitfire orange, I have a question about the 9005 led for the high beams, I have done the DRL in led with canbus, I have done the fog lights in led with canbus, and last I have done my main headlight low beam in led with canbus, I am having a issue with the high beam, 1st the housing is too small for the normal led with fan and canbus, so I went for a smaller led without fan. Added a canbus but I still can't get them to fire up at all. Plug them in with no canbus and the work but don't shut off, even with jeep off. Not sure if I should buy a different set of canbus, or just go and find that rubber boot and use the same brand as I normally would use. Still need the slim model of led cause it binds with the housing if it has a fan.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I know this was posted a while back, but I figured I would pass along my experience with the 9005 high beam. I purchased Auxito, M3 style LED's, and they worked out great!
They have a very small body to them with an internal fan. Went in nicely with the cover on, and have NO flicker while operating.

If your still looking, check out their web site to what I am talking about. I was fortunate to find them on Ebay from a private owner for $20 new.
DSCN1344.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts