My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put an led light bar on the roof of their compass? Or know where I can get brackets that fit in the upper door hinge area to put an led bar? What have other people added for led bars to their compass?! I have a 2017 jeep compass mk version

·
Registered
125 Posts
Has anyone put an led light bar on the roof of their compass? Or know where I can get brackets that fit in the upper door hinge area to put an led bar? What have other people added for led bars to their compass?! I have a 2017 jeep compass mk version
I sent you a message, were you able to see it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you find any solutions I’m trying to do the same for my 2017 keep compass to

·
Registered
56 Posts
after all of my research I couldn’t find the specific bracket. So I mounted mine to my custom roof rack. 30in on the front, 10in on the rear. Also have an 8in above the license plate on a plate mounted frame.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Compass Trailhawk
89 Posts
That looks sharp. Nice location and you did not have to drill into the body of the car. What does your control switch look like? I try to make it look like it was there and not an add on.

·
Registered
56 Posts
That looks sharp. Nice location and you did not have to drill into the body of the car. What does your control switch look like? I try to make it look like it was there and not an add on.
Control ditches are cutout and mounted to the panel directly under the steering wheel. It’s the only, easy spot I saw they would fit. I will update with a picture shortly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts