My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First snow here in Minnesota! Went to bed last night with rain turning to snow, and awoke to maybe 3 inches or better. Out and about today, first snowfall for the 3 month old Jeep Compass. The snow was very heavy and wet, Was out before the plows. What a joy to drive. Had a blast!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I saw that on the news this morning how much snow you got up there, glad your Compass handled well! No more problems since you got it back?

- Cherokee

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Compass is doing just fine and dandy, except for being a little dirty from the slush now that the temperature is getting above freezing during the day. I'm feeling better from the whiplash and my husband is still going to the chiropractor, and today was told that his spine is moving better when he gets an adjustment. It's nice to feel better and I am loving the Jeep more and more every time I drive it.

We're getting sick of winter, and originally planned to move south (to Sunny St. Pete, Florida - our happy place) before the winter, but the stars didn't all align, so we're stuck here for the winter. I'm hoping that having the Jeep will make this winter a little more bearable.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
That's good news, and glad to hear you two are still recovering well! Can't blame you for liking St. Pete, I have family there and in Tampa, love it there myself, just don't get to visit near as often as I would like!

- Cherokee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts