My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have this on the bottom of my front drivers side door and the pic is from the rear drivers side door, noticed it while waxing getting ready for winter

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'd call it rust. Only way to know for sure is to scratch the surface and see

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll trade it in before I do that, 2018 with only 12,468 miles on it. Pretty sad if it's rust

I'd call it rust. Only way to know for sure is to scratch the surface and see

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well after some deliberation I don't think keeping this 2018 Compass is worth it even though it's paid off. I just picked up a left over 2019 GMC Terrain SLT that is loaded with 2.0l turbo engine and tow package. The amount of storage space that this has on the Compass is crazy let alone performance. Now I just need to sell this full size spare kit I waited 6 months for and only had it in my Compass another 6 months with no use

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well after some deliberation I don't think keeping this 2018 Compass is worth it even though it's paid off. I just picked up a left over 2019 GMC Terrain SLT that is loaded with 2.0l turbo engine and tow package. The amount of storage space that this has on the Compass is crazy let alone performance. Now I just need to sell this full size spare kit I waited 6 months for and only had it in my Compass another 6 months with no use

Dm sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts