My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering installing a lift kit on my 2020 Compass Trailhawk. I have been getting used to things like adaptive cruise control, automatic steering, parking sensors, etc. I'm wondering if going up 2-4 inches will cause these tech features to not work as reliably because the sensors are now raised up as well. Is there any word from Jeep on this? Anyone get a lift and notice differences in car behavior from these systems?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Every time someone asks, I start feeling like a broken record. Oh well..... I have had the ATP 2.0" lift on my 2019 compass since maybe mile 3k. Not one problem. Ride, stability, traction control is the same. No worries what so ever. Toss on a size or two bigger tire and you’ll be one heck of a happy camper. I was. Still am...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Every time someone asks, I start feeling like a broken record. Oh well..... I have had the ATP 2.0" lift on my 2019 compass since maybe mile 3k. Not one problem. Ride, stability, traction control is the same. No worries what so ever. Toss on a size or two bigger tire and you’ll be one heck of a happy camper. I was. Still am...
I'm considering the ATP 2.0 as well. Did you have to buy additional parts to make it work?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Negative. The kit is all inclusive and strait fwd. I only had to use a good amount of locktite on the sway bar link bolts and re-tighten once. Those dried up river beds I like to travel down loosened up the nuts. It feels really solid and stable on the road and off road. Even at highway speeds it’s nice. From what I read on the other kits that need more attention or modifications, I think I got the winning combo with the ATP kit and Pirelli scorpion AT-plus tires. It does everything I needed it to do.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Negative. The kit is all inclusive and strait fwd. I only had to use a good amount of locktite on the sway bar link bolts and re-tighten once. Those dried up river beds I like to travel down loosened up the nuts. It feels really solid and stable on the road and off road. Even at highway speeds it’s nice. From what I read on the other kits that need more attention or modifications, I think I got the winning combo with the ATP kit and Pirelli scorpion AT-plus tires. It does everything I needed it to do.
This is the exact combo I want. How long have you had it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
What size tire did you end up going with? And what psi you run them on road and off road?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts