My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just a quick question. I know I’ve seen renegades and wranglers with lifts kits, but does anyone have a lift kit/leveling kit on their compass? I was really looking into a 4” lift that American trail products sells, but it seems as if no one has put it on their compass. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi all, just a quick question. I know I’ve seen renegades and wranglers with lifts kits, but does anyone have a lift kit/leveling kit on their compass? I was really looking into a 4” lift that American trail products sells, but it seems as if no one has put it on their compass. Any thoughts?
ATP is the way to go, although I’ve read to get the sway bar links from teraflex cuz the ATP one suck apparently - getting ready to do the 2” lift on mine in the next month or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
I installed the 1.5” lift, I have gone off-road and these has almost no power for you to push them through where a 4” lift would be needed (just 4 looks) I believe that with more than 2” lift the car would not align right either. I used the teraflex kit and JK JKS sway bar links custom trimmed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I installed the 1.5” lift, I have gone off-road and these has almost no power for you to push them through where a 4” lift would be needed (just 4 looks) I believe that with more than 2” lift the car would not align right either. I used the teraflex kit and JK JKS sway bar links custom trimmed.

I see. Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’ve been running the 2"ATP lift for about 7 months on my 2019 trailhawk. No issues whatsoever with 225 65R17 tires on stock rims. I wish Jeep would have done it from the factory.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 19 trail hawk terraflex lift with Cherokee wheels, sway links rattled like a s.o.b. replaced with stok links from wrangler. They were a little bit longer than the ones from the kit but it leveled out nicely.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts