My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Jeep Compass Limited
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally posted this in the wrong forum evidently, so I hope this is now the right place!

Have only had the car (2014 Compass Limited) a couple of days, and I'm intrigued by the small green "P" button to the right of the 12v outlet and for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is/does/is for. Can't see any mention of it in any manual or online search!

Anyone know?

Malc

·
Registered
277 Posts
Originally posted this in the wrong forum evidently, so I hope this is now the right place!

Have only had the car (2014 Compass Limited) a couple of days, and I'm intrigued by the small green "P" button to the right of the 12v outlet and for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is/does/is for. Can't see any mention of it in any manual or online search!

View attachment 15284

Anyone know?

Malc
I don't know anything about the 1st gen Compass but from your pic and profile I see you are from Cyprus. Maybe it is something to do with Euro models and someone on here will be able to help you. Oh, and welcome!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I would bet money that is not original, something some previous owner added at some point for who knows what. Could be that whatever it was is still there, or maybe its gone and they just left the indicator/button there vs having a hole in the dash. Is it actually a button or just a light? Does it light up when pressed?

Could have been for some kind of accessory like subwoofers perhaps. Might not be hooked to anything at all anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts