My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just paid for a master window switch from a Dodge Charger for $17 shipped on ebay. I know its not a big mod but something that the modding bug inside of me has to do just because (the ones who do stuff like this will understand what I mean). Just something I do to make my Compass different from the pack. next will be the other doors, yellow fog bulbs and rear bumper "Compass" inlay decal (black to contrast the silver and match the paint).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Modding can become an addiction can't it lol? Those are cool, definitely like the Compass decal, that is awesome! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
35 Posts
Excellent!!

Just paid for a master window switch from a Dodge Charger for $17 shipped on ebay. I know its not a big mod but something that the modding bug inside of me has to do just because (the ones who do stuff like this will understand what I mean). Just something I do to make my Compass different from the pack. next will be the other doors, yellow fog bulbs and rear bumper "Compass" inlay decal (black to contrast the silver and match the paint).
So now you have location lights for all the buttons. I'm sure it's plug and play. It's fun tweeking our Jeeps to make it our own.

They did some nice little things like that in the 2nd Gen Compass's.

I have to admit, that is something on my list since those additional lights are a good thing for sure. Good job and most excellent price.

Of the modification I've compelted, my wife is expecially happy about the MOPAR backup camera system that was otherwise designed for a Jeep Commander. Now all the B Pillars and headrests rear view obstructions aren't such an issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts