My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hadn't washed the Compass for 3 weeks. Really had crappy weather here and no frre time.Did a complete detail and wax with Collinite Sapphire wax # 73ss. Now looks like it should.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
The title says it all, your Compass is looking good! My vehicles always seem to run better when they're clean lol. :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
308 Posts
Lol, nice work COMPASSDL, I havent washed mine for over 3 months! Had a go today, in -5 degrees, quick wash to say the least!!!

More pics in the gallery! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looks good! I wash mine as often as I can but once in a while I take my 2011 compass to the hand wash - car wash. Gets the undercarriage I cannot get as well. Mostly thats the only reason I ever pay anyone else to do any type of cleaning.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 months. That would kill me. I wax mine about every 2 -3 weeks.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yeah I don't like leaving it more than 1 month but the winters here make it pointless - either too cold, too much snow, dark when I get home every weeknight, and then after 5 minutes driving it looks like you never did it!

In summer I'll usually do it every 2 weeks but then I still don't wax it like I could/should, but I'll try to this year! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts