My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a look at the Rocky Road lift kit, and that seems to be the only one made specifically for it. I do worry 2 inches may not be much, unless that is exactly what was used in the Mopar True North Concept. Is it?

I also just found out about lift spacers, from 2" to 6" of added height. Are they any good? I would either choose the 2" or 4" kit. They're universal. I have a 2016 Compass.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The spacers I heard are good and they are the cheaper alternative, but the ride is apparently super rough. So if you are okay with that, then you can totally go that route.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I love the RRO lift. Anything more than it's 2" would require thinking about cv axle replacement. And it has absolutely zero effect on the ride. No noise. No body roll. Nothing. As for cheapness, I don't agree at all. Spending a ton of money for new shocks to get 2" more clearance would be silly. Oh, and the RRO lift is what was used on the True North.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The spacers I heard are good and they are the cheaper alternative, but the ride is apparently super rough. So if you are okay with that, then you can totally go that route.
Now that I was looking into them, can I use these spacers on both the front and rear? Are they the same?

Edit: Looks like my only option is the RRO kit, I'll have to get it sometime soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts