My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here... doing some research on what folks are getting as far as pricing. Interested in a 4x4 Latitude with the Popular Equipment Group, Safety and Security, Automatic... list price is roughly ~29.4K.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Yes, it doesn't have the pull like our v6 WK2 but it looks great and I think it's better in options than the impreza we were considering also.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Definitely has more space than the Impreza and probably better in the winter as well :)

A lot of people have been saying that it does feel a bit weak, but I'm sure you'd adjust ?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thank you. Yes, it doesn't have the pull like our v6 WK2 but it looks great and I think it's better in options than the impreza we were considering also.
Compared to what some of the Japanese car makers are offering in terms of small SUV's we have it better off, no replacement for displacement. However those same Japanese car makers still do many things right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I leased mine 3 weeks ago. MSRP was $31,660. I believe they sold it at $28,500.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We pulled the trigger and wrestled with the dealer for a few weeks until they gave in lol. $30K msrp, otd $27.75K.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there,

I'm also new to the forums. I bought my Trailhawk back in May for $25.4K. That was almost 4K off the list price.

They were having a sale on the vehicle so I got really lucky.

I bought my car from Lashers Dodge Jeep in Elk Grove Sacramento.

Best,

·
Registered
24 Posts
just picked up a 2018 latitude. MSRP was just over $28k. picked it up 11/30 for a black friday sale and the dealership wasn't hitting their numbers..out the door at $21,800.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts