My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I recently bought a 2018 I think it is compass and it has on factory 215/65 R16 98V crugen tires.

I also noticed that the back wheel well there's quite a gap so I'm asking what is the biggest tires and rims I could put on there to make it look fuller? Any online Links to buy appreciated Thanks for ur guys help I'm not that good with cars. View attachment 14209 View attachment 14210 View attachment 14211

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Compass North Altitude
39 Posts
Unfortunately, Compass’ are quite limited in regards to changing your tires girth or height. Any room above the tire is used for when youre going over bumpy terrain so that your tires do not scrape and you most definitely dont want to put on bigger tires and cause permanent alignment issues. You could up your rim size with new rims if you really wanted to cus I have the 18’ rims from the altitude package. If youre looking for a ‘bulkier’ look, look into all terrain tires! Hope this helps.. Just went through all this with my 2019 jeep compass after even putting a 1.5’ levelling kit on.. still had to have same tire size... check out falcon all terrain tires. Theyre amazing.. stay away from those Continental garbage stock tires

1 - 2 of 2 Posts