My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had an issue on my 2018 compass, lost power to the steering and couldn’t move at all had warnings that popped up any one has any issue like this... Taking to dealer in the morning for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had this problem and my car was in the shop for 26 days. 3 repairs later. They think they have fixed it but these cars have horrible electrical issues. They replaced the ABS module in mine and the wiring harness since both were defective. Good luck but don’t be surprised if this happens serveral times. Chrysler has no idea how to fix it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I had to drop it off at the dealership and they found out it was a software update that had cause this issue... ****en cars are worse than cell phone with all these updates. Still under warranty so didn’t cost me a penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just warning you. That’s the first way they tried to fix my car too. It didn’t work. It’s actually back in the shop now on it’s 4th repair for electrical issues. If you want it fixed have them replace the ABS module and wiring harness. That fixed the issue I was having like yours but other issues have some up since. Good luck. Chrysler is now buying my car back or helping me trade out of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts