My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone Rachel here from Burlington, ON. I am absolutely loving my Compass after signing the purchase agreement in mid November for a Green Compass with a few features I was told it would be 6 weeks. 6 weeks passed nothing I was trying to get rid of my old car early becasue I was about to go over my milage. So I was anxious to say the least so I called them and was told it would be 4-6 months before I would get my car however they had some models on the lot I could pick from. Unfortunatly none had the exact features I wanted they either had more or less. So I went with more. I got it on January 8(my birthday). Well was I ever glad to get my new Compass, a week after I got my Compass we got a winter storm. A bad one I commute only 30km to work every day however with the storm that hit there was snwo and freezing rain. I had previously been driving a Accent(booooo) and that would have made it no where. So thanks to my lovely most AMAZING compass I made it into work not only once but three times this winter that I wouldn't have made it anywhere and TODAY we are expecting another storm. So after only 2 months I really have appreciated my SUV!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congrats and glad you're enjoying it! :lol:

Ours has soaked up the worst winter has to offer. 8)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Very glad you like your Compass...

I'm definitely very happy that I bought the 4x4. We're having quite the winter recently for a 4x4 and I can tell you that I'm having so much fun getting out in the snow every morning. My Compass makes my day, every day :)

RedVortex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts