My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me where the Lube Points on the chassis and suspension for a Compass 4x4? :)

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
No idea..............I would give a call to any dealer.............they should know!

·
Registered
222 Posts
no lube points brother!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeah the Compass is a "sealed" vehicle. The drive train and the suspension is completely sealed.
think about it if the joints were lube able they would last longer i wouldnt of had to change my balljoint at 65,000 km it would be more like 120,000km not to mention end links ect

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some things always need grease or whatever no matter what.. I believe that there is no such thing as just drive the mother...

i love sifi

·
Registered
6 Posts
zackman what kind of noise was your compass making before you had the balljoint replaced
my compass is making some noise and its starting to worry me. i can feel it in my steering wheel somtimes like a knocking

·
Registered
222 Posts
zackman what kind of noise was your compass making before you had the balljoint replaced
my compass is making some noise and its starting to worry me. i can feel it in my steering wheel somtimes like a knocking

im waiting for a tow right now my other balljoint is making a banging sound. its going to cost me about 500 dollars to get the bloody thing fixed. you feeel a thump thump thump thump over un even road surfaces its very loud. on my previous car my balljoint broke and the wheel fell off ripped the axel out and destroyed the fender...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts