My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to put some BF Goodies on 16” x 8” pro comps for my 1st Gen Compass. Putting a 2-1/8” Rocky Road Outfitters lift kit on as well. Wondering what the max size tire would be without further modification?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking to put some BF Goodies on 16” x 8” pro comps for my 1st Gen Compass. Putting a 2-1/8” Rocky Road Outfitters lift kit on as well. Wondering what the max size tire would be without further modification?
What did you find out? I have a 2017 1st Gen, and just ordered the Rocky road 2 and 1/8" lift. Curious what you did, and if you have any pics.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one got back to me and I just received my lift the other week. One I get it installed and my rims arrive I’m gonna go to the tire shop and see what we can fit 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice... I saw a video on their website that shows tires at 235/70r/17, and a picture of a 245/65r/17 as well.

Excited to see what it looks like on yours.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m excited too. I decided to go with 16” pro comps so hopefully I can squeak on something even bigger.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally got everything and am running 270/55/16 on 16” pro comp 51 series rims with the RRO 1st gen 2.25” lift kit! I’ll post some picks soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts